Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Through the Years

Justin 2004 - Frog Prince
Justin 2005 - Wags the DogEvan and Justin 2006 - Purple Dragons 2007 - Evan - Kangaroo, Justin - Green Dragon 2008 -Evan and Justin - Red Dragons 2009 -Justin - Anakin Skywalker, Evan - Knight. This is the best of the pictures of the kiddos together on Halloween last year. In my defense I had the swine flu and dragged myself out of bed for the festivities but obviously wasnt on the ball with the camera.


I have this sentimental quirk wherein I like to drag out the pictures from years past at every holiday to compare and remember. Indulge me here with Halloween through the years with my kiddos... PS- My kids REALLY like dragons (if you count this year's costume we now are the proud owners of SIX dragon costumes of various colors and types).

No comments: