Monday, December 6, 2010

December Fun!!!

Evan decorating.
Justin building a dog house outside his gingerbread house.

The boys with their finished creations.


Nathan the daredevil. As I was taking this picture I told G, "at least he is still holding on" and he promptly let go and stood up. Boys.



Nathan enjoying snuggle time and a bottle with G.

Nathan in his fleece snowsuit, its been quite cold lately.



This weekend was so much fun!!! The boys made their traditional ginger bread houses. I made one as well with a group of mom friends which was a great treat because usually Im just the grunt, not the deisgner. This year I lucked into preassembled gingerbread house kits. I say "luck" because I bought the kits without knowing the houses were preassembled and ready to decorate. What a time saver!!! The boys did phenomenal decorating this year, they needed very little assistance and had such creative ideas.
Enjoy the pictures!!!

No comments: