Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Doggy - The Outtakes

Im thinking about putting doggy in my mouth right now.
Ive got doggy in my mouth, mommy is behind the camera and cant see. She saw. She took doggy out of my mouth! I am very mad. Very, very mad.
I will wail and you cant take a picture with me with doggy. Now I dont even want to be near doggy if I cant have him in my mouth.





There is something about doggy lately that screams out to Nathan EAT ME, chew on me, gag on me (this is inevitable after sucking on a piece of fur that gets slimey and very wet). Last month I let it slide while taking our monthly picture, but this month I was determined to get a picture without doggy in Nathan's mouth. The above photo series is the result :)Evan actually helped talk Nathan down after this incident to get the only decent picture with doggy, you can see it on my 365 blog.

No comments: