Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pictures, pictures, pictures

Nathan my cute boy and a sneak peek of the Christmas pjs. I had the boys dressed up to try and take Christmas photos this weekend. Epic fail. But, hilarious. Nathan going down the slide at Chuck E Cheese. He is a big boy now - he goes down facing forwards on his bum instead of on his belly.
Friday night ladies night in at my friends' house. Making pumpkin pie milkshakes - the adult kind with BOURBON :)
I love how Nathan was carrying his sippy cup and mowing the lawn here.
A leaf. Nathan can now say "leaf fall tree" in a phrase. He also likes to say "crunch, crunch" when he walks on all the leaves in the yard.

My monkey.Evan jumping off the swing.

Many of my favorite photos don't get used each week in our 365 project. There are just too many good ones. Also, I've been taking a photography class the past couple weeks and as a result I've had my camera out nearly constantly practicing and doing homework in the class.

No comments: