Saturday, November 12, 2011

Halloween Through the Years

20112010
2009

2008
2007
2006
2005

2004

You didn't think I would let a Halloween go by without a Halloween costume montage?! Nah.

Halloween is forever associated in my mind with my wonderful boys. The excitement and thrill of seeing Halloween through my boys' eyes makes me fall in love with the holiday more every year. Since that Halloween in 2003 when I went into labor with Justin, I will never be able to think of Halloween without smiling.

Through the years the boys have had alot of costumes. Some of my all time favorites are the frog prince and the kangaroo costume. I laugh every time I think of the THREE YEARS in a row that one of the boys (at least) was a dragon. I own 5 dragon costumes and counting!!! Our most fun Halloween had to be this year - and not only because we got to go trick or treating twice but because the boys really enjoyed themselves together as brothers and then again with their cousins.

Here's to many more Halloween pictures and memories over the coming years....

No comments: