Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hugging, Elmo, Who Wore It Better, And Other Things

Nathan wearing the Oscar sweatshirt today.
Justin sports the Oscar Sweatshirt in 2005.

Kissing baby doll.
Singing the lalalala song.Hugging Elmo.

Lest you think we havent gotten any snow this week, let me assure you that we got plenty last night into this morning. Luckily the kids only had a two hour delay so that was good for all our sanity! Unfortunately the roads were pretty bad even with the delay and I got into a minor car accident on the way home. Everyone is fine. But, it was quite scary for me, and Evan who was in the car at the time. Nathan slept right through the entire thing thankfully. The hassel of dealing with getting it apparaised through the insurance and fixed (which means no way to get all the kids to one place because G's car doesnt fit all three car seats) is stressful and annoying though. Sigh.

Today I present you with two pictures of the boys: Nathan and Justin wearing the same outfit, 6 years span in time. Its called Who Wore It Better? If any of you watch the Fashion Police on E!you might enjoy this segment of the blog. Clearly both pull off the look. Note the bare feet both choose? I think it fits Justin a bit better though. :) I wish I would have saved more clothes from Justin and Evan. Darn you "two and through" false thinking. Anyways, Im going to try and dig up more photos and clothes I saved. Im a sucker for this sort of thing!

Nathan is really into hugging and kissing his toys lately. This combined for his love of all things Elmo (he even sings the Lalalala song when he sees Elmo) is a sweet result. Here he is kissing his baby doll (which was my baby doll when I was a girl) and hugging Elmo. Awwww...
Tonight I started my 12 week course Im taking through the adult continuing education in our town - crocheting. Nana would be so proud!!! Its a couple hours each week and we are going to be learning many different types of crocheting and making a purse/bag throughout the class! The ladies are all so nice in the class too. My cheeks were hurting from laughing so much during class.

No comments: